Wednesday, June 30, 2010

TurtlePalooza!

My son in his cute turtle shirt from Macys.com.
Turtle cake from my local shop, Creative Memories.

The candy table. See the brown bags on the right, stamped with a turtle stamp and a red ribbon tied to add a punch of color, used as take home candy bags! (Get a better view of the bags under my previous TOTALLY TURTLE post).

Zebra cake from my local Albertson's bakery.

Notice the wooden turtles along the bottom of the table. Purchased from the Dollar Tree ($1.00 each!) and hand-painted by my daughters and I.

Favors for the babies who attended the party (again from my local Dollar Tree). I just added some shredded paper for color and tied in clear bags.

Handmade turtle card from the dollar bin at Target. An old giraffe frame I've had, added an "M" sticker and a red ribbon.

Notice the tiny turtle cupcake toppers from The Birthday House at Etsy.com!

The favors table, and photographs of my son in and on turtle gear!

The favor bags for the older children. I wanted to use clear bags to show the awesome turtle items that I purchased from TurtleMax.com! The kids couldn't wait to get their own bag!

Water bottle labels I made. I simply stamped a turtle onto some blue paper, slipped the paper into some page protectors, cut and taped into place.

Personalized birthday banner from BirthdayinaBox.com!

No comments: